Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The Constitutional Right to Freedom of OS

Now I'm a Mac user. Sorry but it's the truth. I accept that your preference of OS is much like your preference of religion; completely your choice and based upon personal needs. (I could go on and on about how Macs are Buddhism, PCs modern Christianity, and any fear of technology similar to atheism, but we just won't go there.)

But I've recently converted to Apple, and I love it. I love it largely for the simple English-Japanese switch and the built-in spell checker into anything you write, like for example in a blog or a forum. I also love it for iMovie, though iLife '08 is proving verra verra tricky, since I'm so used to '06 from campus.

Anyway, recently found this video, and I just needed to share. It's especially funny if you're very familiar with Moviemaker vs. iMovie. (And ya gotta love the subtle masochism, right? Right?)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h30LQY3xWEI&eurl=http://www.joshuazimmerman.com/blog/2007/07/

No comments: